This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is a telecom operator in Indonesia that must ensure a people readiness of its technology team in preparation for a digital transformation.
During 5 weeks the expert will be required to perform interviews to a number of management and key specialists to assess the technology expertise and management capabilities required to perform the planned transformation
The following activities will be required:
- Assess the capability requirements to deliver the existing plans for transformation
- Prepare interviews to validate suitability and assess possible GAPs to deliver the plans
- Perform interviews (±50 interviews)
- Prepare ana assessment and recommendation plan to bridge possible GAPs
- Having performed as CTIO for a telecom operator for ± 4 years
- Alternatively, having led a Digital Transformation office or Program Office dealing with technology rollout
- Relevant experience in digital transformation
- Over 15 years of experience related to technology management and rollout
- Experience in people capability assessment