This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for a UX Designer to support our client in Dubai.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop overall E2E design of the website and mobile applications
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, wireframes, mockups and digital prototypes
- Design sample pages including colours and fonts
- Prepare design plans and present the website and mobile app structures to a larger team
- Conceptualize creative ideas with the team
- Design visual imagery for websites and mobile apps ensuring alignment with branding for clients
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintain the appearance of websites and mobile applications by enforcing content standards??
- Work with different content management systems
- ?Incorporate functionalities and features into websites and mobile apps ?
- 4+ years of design experience in UI/UX design, focusing on web and mobile applications
- Competency with Sketch, Figma, InVision, MarvelApp, Balsamiq and other product design tools
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Experience applying different UX research tools and techniques such as empathy mapping, personal development and user interviews
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues
- Up-to-date experience with interactive and visual design trends
- Relevant diploma or degree ?
Get a quick view of our unique benefits