This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a consulting firm for ICT services based in Qatar, is looking for Microsoft Cloud Pre-Sales Architect for a full-time role.
This role will have responsibility for cloud architecture, including data analysis, and making recommendations to improve customer network performance.
- Design engineering of Microsoft Azure cloud platforms - past experience with maintaining, configuring and operating cloud environments required
- Develops the technical architecture and physical/logical design of cloud and hybrid environments: analyzes existing network requirements and recommends solutions
- Regularly interfaces with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
Professional backgroundProfessional experience:
- Proven experience in Information Technology, Network and/or Systems Administration
- Pre-Sales Engineering experience
- Microsoft Azure cloud environments preferred
- Experience in application deployment and data migration
- Microsoft/Azure certifications preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Thorough understanding of IT terminology and ability to translate into non-technical terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits