This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is a top management consulting firm working for a telecom operator in the Middle East. The client is rolling out smart city infrastructure and use cases as a leading case study in the region.
They are searching for a Financial Controller to join the on-going project.
In general, the expert will be responsible for:
- Revenue recognition & billing management
- Responsible for Profit & Loss Statements for the Program
- Maintaining Cost Vs Budget information. Monitoring utilization of budgets defined in the Business Cases.
- Responsible for keeping the Business Cases updated
- Procurement follow up PR / PIDs
- Keep the P&L records updated
- Revenue recognition based on IFRS15 standards. Processing the billings. Setting up the billing and revenue recognition process in coordination with PMO to have milestone / delivery-based revenue recognition scheme
- Keep the Business Case updated and monitor utilization of budgets
- Follow up on PRs and PIDs and the procurement process
- Support Corporate Finance and coordination with them
- Processing GRNS (Goods received notes) in line with the agreed milestones with vendors
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and IFRS standards (especially IFRS15)
- Experience in managing accounting and finance operations for a Mega project
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills and proficiency in using Excel, and preparing spreadsheet reports, financial statements and controlling reports
- Deep auditing regulatory knowledge to ensure financial compliance
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Good communication skills to ensure full internal/external alignment and collaboration
- Excellent analytical skills, hands-on experience and attention to details are key
Get a quick view of our unique benefits