It also describes the choices available to you regarding the use of, your access to, and how to update and correct your personal information. Note that we combine the information we collect from you from the Site, through the Service generally, or offline.
1. Use of service
We inform you that the Personal Data collected will be included in a File for which we are responsible, in order to manage the transmission of the information requested and provide Data Subjects with offers of products and services that may be of interest to them.
The purpose of this file is intended as information support to the administrative and commercial management of the company.
The user of this service acknowledges that the information and personal data supplied are accurate and truthful. In this sense, user undertakes to immediately communicate any modification of their personal data so that the information contained in the said file is constantly updated and contains no errors.
Last update: May 23, 2018
2. Data collection and processing
In the course of using the service, we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you.
When you visit the Outvise website - www.outvise.com, we may collect information about your visit. This information may include the type and characteristics of device, operating system and browser you use to visit our website, the IP address used to connect your device to the Internet, the country, language and timezone settings, how you use our website like the pages you visit, the clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time) and page interaction information.
We will only use this data for statistical evaluations for the operation, safety and optimization of the services and offers of Outvise. However, we reserve the right to subsequently review data if specific indications create justified suspicions of unlawful use.
When registering at Outvise (whether as a Client or an Expert), you may provide us with information about you (“User information”). This may include your name, photo, contact details such as email, Skype Id, phone, address, city and country of residence, professional details such as your professional title, sector and any experience, skills, languages or other available data related to the CV's (Curriculum Vitae) you may decide to share with us as well as the required information to make or receive payment for services obtained through the Outvise platform, or information to help us fill out tax forms.
In addition, when creating a user profile for the use of our services, other data, such as availability preferences, may be optionally collected and saved, which the user may review at any time through the “availability configuration” function on the profile menu.
Cookies are text files, containing small amounts of information, which are downloaded to your browsing device (such as a computer or smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies can be recognized by the website that downloaded them — or other websites that use the same cookies.
We use First (proper to Outvise) and Third party cookies to achieve different jobs, like helping us understand how the Site is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience with a content more relevant to you and your declared or inferred interests.
3.1 Cookies used by Outvise
We may use three types of cookies:
- Functional cookies : these cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without them we can hardly guarantee the perfect behaviour of the Site. Examples: [ci_outvise], [OUTVISE_cookies]
- Analytical cookies : these cookies allow us to gather anonymised statistics about the visits to the Site, detect possible broken links or unexpected behaviours, learn about the content and features that are preferred by our visitors and from there propose the best possible and most practical experience to them. For this purpose we use the universal service of Google Analytics whose cookies are for example: [__ga], [__gid]
- Social, Preferences and Targeting cookies : this would include all the cookies that do not enter in the previous 2 categories. As for today and apart of the aforementioned cookies that may be used to serve tailored content to you, we use the AddThis sharing plugin which may collect and share data with parent company Oracle. Example of AddThis cookie: [__atu..] pattern. About targeting cookies: we may use them to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information may be shared with other organizations such as advertisers. This means after you have been to the Site you may see some advertisements about our services elsewhere on the Internet.
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on every cookie. There are “persistent” and “session” cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted.
3.2 How to control and delete cookies through your browser
The browser you are using to view the Site can enable, disable or delete cookies. To do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help,” “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Site for example applying for a job or posting a job. Other parts of the Site may also not work properly. You can find out more information about how to change your browser cookie settings at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Here is also a list of references you may use to get information on how to control cookies behaviour on the main browsers. These links or their content may be modified at any time by the companies owning and managing these browsers:
4. Use of your data
We use the data you provide to us:
- To provide and improve our services, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications and Outvise newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of Outvise or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, you may define your preferences through the configuration option of your account menu or as defined in the below referred section “your choices and opting-out”.
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the service and elsewhere online.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
- To assess your fit with potential professional opportunities including sharing your profile with selected clients when required for a selection process after having informed you.
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Outvise or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
5. User rights concerning data
As a user, you have the right to access any data referring to you that is being processed by Outvise. You have the right of correction, revocation and disclosure of your data as well as the right to ask for the removal of your personal data.
As long as you do not request the deletion of your data, the data provided will be retained for as long as your information is required by us to provide our services, prevent fraud, meet our legal obligations, for arbitration or to fulfill our agreements.
You may modify your personal data at any time from your profile account or by contacting us via e-mail. You may contact us through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for such action or to remove your personal data if intended.
Nevertheless, please be aware that we may be required to store and not to delete such data (or that we may store such data for a certain period, though we will implement your request for deletion as soon as the mandatory storage period expires).
5.1 Right of Revocation
As a user you hold the right to revoke the permission for the use of your data, processing or transmission of it by us at any time by communicating with us or writing an e-mail. For this, the user may contact us at email@example.com.
When referring to revocation request, we have the compromise to delete any and all of the user’s data stored by us with no delay. Nonetheless, we may keep such data if required for the implementation of a contractual relationship.
After your deletion request, your personal information may remain in our archives and persist internally with an anonymous ID for statistical or administrative purposes. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly in our collaborative services as defined in our Terms and Conditions file.
5.2 Right of Disclosure
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller a confirmation, free of charge, as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access the collected information. For such disclosure, the user may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.3 Right of Rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
5.4 Your choices and opting-out
Registered Outvise users can update their choices regarding the types of communications they receive from us through the configuration options from the profile menu. Users may also opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those communications.
Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing Communications.
6. Protection of your data
OUTVISE informs that it has the necessary technical and organizational security safeguards in place to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent any alteration, loss, processing of, and/or unauthorized access to, them, taking into account the state of the technology, the type of data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they arise from human actions or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of law in force.
7. Notice regarding information disclosure through Collaborative Services
OUTVISE may provide you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in collaborative services such as community forums, blog posts, webinars, training sessions and other services that we may provide to you.
You may choose, through such services, to submit or post questions, comments, or other content. Please note that certain information, such as your name and profile may be publicly displayed on the service along with your published content. Please note that your use of these services is subject to the Outvise Terms and Conditions.
Note that anything you post to a collaborative service may become public — others will have access to your published content and authorship and may use it or share it with third parties.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
8. Data Protection Contact
In accordance with the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), we provide you with the detailed information on Data Protection set out below:
Company name: OUTVISE S.L
Tax Identification No.: ES B66335647
Address: Carrer Doctor Carulla Nº 70 3-1, Barcelona, Spain
Phone number: +34 937 634 721
Should you have any questions about the collection, processing and use of personal data, about the disclosure, authorization, blocking or deletion of data or about the revocation of any permission granted, please contact us through the available contact channels, either e-mail or telephone.