This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client has an Enterprise Business Unit that is undergoing a redesign and requires a review of the compensation model to align it with its business and strategic focus
The specialist will have to perform an assessment of the current performance review and compensation scheme and define a revised framework with the HR team and top management. This will include:
- An assessment of the current status of the compensation scheme, evaluation method and appraisal system and alignment with desired priorities
- Perform benchmarks and best practice analysis
- Redefine a new compensation scheme aligned with priorities, its governance and appraisal system
- Assess the business impact of the new compensation scheme
- Present a business case for approval for a new compensation scheme
- ICT professional with extensive compensation scheme design and management (8 years)
- Proficient in excel and business case modelling
- Experienced interviewer and able to lead workshops
Get a quick view of our unique benefits