Our client, a large telecommunications company based in UAE, is building a new set of IT services and are in need of various experts who can support them for an initial period of 12 months, up to 3-4 years in total depending on the role and the seniority.
Our client is looking for Enterprise Architects, BU&IT process leads, Business transformation consultant and Customer Experience consultants.
The Lead E2E transformation Architect will:
- Be responsible for the architecture building blocks required in the digital transformation stack
- Have overall accountability and be involved in the decision making to define the E2E architecture strategy and associated technical transformation
- Work with the domain architects and product portfolio management and business teams to ensure architecture meets Go to Market strategy and transformation phases
- Set the boundaries and framework for all domain solutions and associated HLA (High-Level Architecture designs) to be worked on by domain architects
- 20+ years of the overall experience
- Hands-on previous transformation and design experience and preferably have done development in specific domains or systems
- Strong leadership traits and able to negotiate and influence business alignment with the IT technology strategy