Are there examples of operators that have successfully improved stickiness/reduced churn or significantly increased uptake of cloud services using these bundles?
DescriptionOur client, a consulting firm with a focus on Digital Transformation and Information Technologies, is currently looking for a Telecom Manager to work on-site for 12 months (with a possible extension of another 12 months) in the Philipines.
The aim of the position is to coordinate an existing project focusing on the business development area. The expert will be required to:
- Lead consulting projects in Telecommunications operators in Spain and in the relevant geographies of the Client. During the first period of between 1 and 3 years, will be relocated in the Philippines.
- Create and manage a consulting team (depending on the project) of senior consultants, consultants and analysts, providing experience in the management of different teams of people, clients and project budgets.
- Ensure excellence in the development of the project in terms of quality and meet the agreed deadlines, applying different methodologies appropriately.
- Structure the process of problem-solving and assign tasks of consultants.
- Propose action plans, effective and excellent implementation.
- Manage the relationship with the client, building win-win relationships with clients, demonstrating a broad understanding of their needs.
- Develop the consulting business in the assigned geographic area.
- Identify future collaboration opportunities and translate them into a commercial proposal (experience in preparing and presenting commercial proposals to the client).
- Minimum experience of 6-8 years, at least one of them as a manager, in strategic consulting and management companies leading projects in the Telco sector, mainly in areas of client operations, and performing functions similar to those mentioned above.
- University degree, preferably in Engineering, Business Administration or Economics. Valuable MBA master's degree.
- Deep knowledge of the Telco sector, and its business areas (including sales, customer operations, supply and installation, customer service, technical support, etc.). Knowledge of the main processes of a telecommunications operator and experience in managing them.
- Availability for national and international trips.
- Availability long term international travel
- Used to work in multicultural environments.
- High customer orientation.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team management skills.
- Pressure tolerance.
- Proactive professional.
- Passion for developing a professional career in the field of consulting.
- Essential high level of English and Spanish.