Why and when hiring a Freelance UI and UX Designer ?
An UI/UX design specialist is responsible for the user experience and satisfaction of a service or product. This expert works in close alignment with corporate strategy. The role is then extremely important for the success of every company as it ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Some of the responsibilities of an UI/UX consultant include:
- Introducing lean UX design in order to save time and execute fast.
- Website relaunch / redesign in order to achieve brand and performance targets.
- Optimizing conversion rate and end to end checkout flows.
- Understanding user and website behaviors.
- Implementing continuous UX optimization processes.
UX poses the accessible connection between digital advertising and physical products. It combines design, brand, customer understanding and data driven approaches
So what does a UX Designer do?
He gets close to your users, talks to them, watches them use your product, gets inside their heads and questions himself about the decisions they make. He learns quite a lot from your users and customers, and he pays attention! He listens, observes and asks them to find issues or improvements and proposes changes in order to get your App or SaaS to the next level.