Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
- Developing and implementing an integrated Business Continuity/Crisis management framework and strategy.
- Enabling and facilitating the identification of critical functions, events that could disrupt the delivery of services, recovery priorities and critical resources required to maintain services.
- Assist in the development of plans to ensure continued operations, asset protection, and loss mitigation in the event of a disruption.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate in conjunction with departments a structured exercise program to test the effectiveness of business continuity plans and the preparedness of staff.
- Prepare, deliver and implement a corporate business continuity awareness program, including the delivery of appropriate staff training.
- 5 years experience, 3 years specifically in Business Continuity domain.
- Experienced in implementing BCM in technology/services industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
- Industry certifications such as ISO 22301, DRI or BCI qualifications preferred
- Previous experience working for telecom clients
Get a quick view of our unique benefits