This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Business Process Design Senior Consultant to provide technical expertise to the enhancement of assurance and orchestration processes for all Enterprise, Wholesale and Fixed customer processing technologies.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Design strategies to improve workflow effectiveness and plans for implementation
- Deliver a target process management framework with a 3 year time horizon
- Deliver and execute all aspects of end to end process design
- Drive the ‘go live’ for new processes and associated systems as designed and oversee the staged implementation process
- Maintain awareness of the current industry and market trends to ensure, where appropriate, problems are solved creatively and innovatively or through emerging market opportunities
- Work with an extensive stakeholder group
- Form effective proactive working relationships with Strategic Business Partners
- Design and Re-design business processes
- Define and drive proactive Revenue Assurance (RA) behaviours and deliverables internal to the Product division
- Alignment of SLAs and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Over 10 years in Converged (ICT, Fixed, Mobile), with at least 5 years experience in process design, process improvement or operational excellence.
- Experience with process modelling tools and associated methodologies
- Experience in project management and delivery and familiarity with associated methodologies
- 3 Year Tertiary qualification or national diploma or equivalent NQF level 6
- Prince 2 Certification
- South African citizen
Get a quick view of our unique benefits