DescriptionWe are looking for a CRO and Data Analytics Specialist to support our client, a large international media company.
- Plan and carry out UX research / Investigation of user experience for identify latent needs, wishes, problems and motivations of users potentials by applying different UX research techniques, such as Focus groups, surveys, co-creation, usability tests, A / B tests, etc.
- Based on the data / research, propose the hypothesis to improve the funnels and / or test them.
- Coordinate projects with our BP to improve the usability of websites with design methodologies focused on the user.
- Labeling of all online actions, measurement of results both online and linked to the business.
- Definition, measurement and monitoring of KPIs and periodic reporting.
- 2-3 years previous experience as Web Analyst/ Digital Analyst.
- Knowledge and experience with dashboard automation tools.
- Experience in measurement and analysis tools such as Google Analytics 360, Fornissimo, Lucky Orange, etc. and extraction of insights from user behavior
- Experience in Suite of Google products, Suite360 is a plus.
- Fluent English and Spanish is required
Get a quick view of our unique benefits