This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is a top management consulting firm working for a telecom operator in the Middle East. The client is rolling out smart city infrastructure and uses cases as a leading case study in the region.
They are searching for a Customer Experience Expert for Smart City Use Case Development.
- Understand and define the platform requirements from a customer experience point of view translating them into guidelines for both internal technical team and use case developers
- Coordinate developers and sectors to ensure alignment with the defined customer experience goal
- Understand and define overall CEX vision, strategy, and requirements for the platform
- Identify different customer profiles and mapping customer journeys to identify the gaps in customer experience across all touchpoints, for all kinds of customer interactions, transactions, and engagements
- Translate customer experience requirements into guidelines for all internal and external stakeholders involved in the project (developers, sectors, team leaders, product managers, etc.)
- Ensure the CEX vision, strategy, and requirements for customer solutions are aligned with Microsoft product CEX directions and technical strategy principles
- Work in close collaboration with TASMU Brand and the Marketing team to ensure solution alignment
- Provide customer/user insights during envisioning and design, to ensure the proposed solutions take account of industry trends and align with current/anticipated consumer behaviors and expectations
- Plan the iterative user-centered design approach, guaranteeing appropriate techniques are used to involve end-users and business stakeholders throughout the project
- Provide strategic leadership, guidance, and governance on all aspects of Customer Experience throughout the envisioning, design and delivery phases
- Define tools to track and monitor CEX guidelines
- Experience in developing and managing excellent working relationships with different stakeholders
- Knowledge setting the strategy & direction for a CEX team, and driving cross-group initiatives to build a successful CEX business
- Proven track record of planning, managing and inspiring a multi-disciplinary customer experience team’s involvement in a complex, innovative IT project
- Collaborative interpersonal style and strong negotiation skills to influence, lead and negotiate with senior customer and Microsoft stakeholders
- Ability of planning and applying CEX design processes within the context of SW development lifecycles
Get a quick view of our unique benefits