DescriptionOur client, a leading Telecom operator in the Middle East, is looking for a Network/Cyber Security Expert to join their team.
- Lead the design, configuration, implementation and management of the client's DDoS Platform, APT/ IPS and sandboxing solutions and SOC Platform (serving the client and MSSP for corporate customers)
- BCM defining security and contingency controls
- CSCO, CITO and the crisis management team in the formulation and testing of crisis management plans
- Governance team in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Security risk manager identifying corporate risks and security-by-design risks
- Director of security operations defining the unit security objectives and incident handling process and design and delivery of Corporate “Managed Security Services” (MSSP) to the client's Enterprise Customers
- Set corporate, departments, and directorate objectives
- Manage OPEX & CAPEX for all Cyber Security functions
- 10-15 years of significant hands-on experience in networks and cybersecurity
- Certified in
- NETWORK: CCIE R&S, CCIE Security, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCIE (Security), CCDP, CEH, CAWDS, InfoSec CE, MCDA, CCSE, CC-VPN/Security, CS-PIX FW AS, CISM, CISSP, BIG-IP ASM.
- CYBER: Cobit, PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
- Profound hands-on experience in the security of internet technologies, telecom, and GSM networks including Signaling, Parameter protection and 4G/5G technologies
- Hands-on experience with threat modelling
- Knowledge in techniques aimed at preventing Location Tracking & Interception of communication
- Protecting SS7 from Spam, Gray Routs, SIM Box & DDoS attacks
- Knowledge in MAP (Mobile Application Part), CAP (CAMEL Application Part), (ROSE) Remote Operations Service Element (ROSE), TCAP (Transaction Capabilities Application Part). GTP (GPRS Tunneling Protocol). STP (Signal Transfer Points), SCP (Service Control Point) + SSP (Service Switching Point).
- In depth knowledge in GSM A Category 1, 2, and 3 attacks
- SCCP (Signaling Connection Control Point)/ MAP) address inspection, Comparison and Location Correlation
- Threat mitigation for identified in FS11, FS19 (Diameter) & FS20 (GTP) including category 1,2,3 threats
Get a quick view of our unique benefits