This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is the leading telecom operator in KSA that owns most of the fibre based infrastructure. Our client must assess a wholesale value proposition to allow access of other telecom operators to the fibre assets.
We require an expert to assist in the following:
- Define the operating requirements and FTTH products and services needed to develop a wholesale business
- Develop a value proposition to setup a National Exchange platform in order to facilitate wholesale operations
- Prepare propositions to 2 main competing operators to secure their buy-in on the Exchange idea
- Review and identify value drivers and data points to support the modelling of a wholesale and neutral exchange business case
- Good understanding of FTTH technologies
- Good understanding of the fixed access wholesale business (consumer market)
- Experience in the Middle East market (ideally)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits