Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
Our client, a company with a desire to transform the healthcare landscape, is looking for a Solution Architect SME to join their team working for the Healthcare industry.
- Provide technical consultancy, guidance, instruction to the various technology partners and delivery teams
- Partner with business and technical architects/engineers to define the technical requirements, principles and models
- Analyse and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint
- Make sure solution architecture (software and programs) is in sync with the client's technical application management needs
- 10+ years of experience in IT healthcare domain and consulting activities
- Able to work with cross-functional teams, leading selection of technologies while building business cases to support that
- Knowledge in EA frameworks and emerging concepts in DevOps and CI/CD landscape. Agile practices
- Experience designing and implementing large scale architectures and solutions
- APIs and web-services design
- Cloud-based architectures
- Strong technical expertise in tiered and distributed architectures, SOA, Microservices, J2EE, Messaging platforms, Relational/NoSQL Databases, Application Servers and Design Patterns
- Expert in TOGAF architecture, modelling, solution diagrams & tools
Get a quick view of our unique benefits