This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for an Infrastructure Strategy Planning Expert to work for our client, a leading Telecom company, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to Strategy and Financial Planning Director
- Defining network infrastructure strategy and road maps and assessing network infrastructure technologies incorporating new technologies, validating these technologies, determining the most optimal approach in deploying these technologies
- Driving the network infrastructure
- Analysing performance reports, applying BI analytics and ensuring infrastructure pain points are identified and mitigated
- Participating in the development and implementation of financial planning/CAPEX of network enhancement and optimization initiatives
- Doing scenario planning, building business cases and running simulations and sensitivity analysis
- Providing support in the development of the financial overview
- Consolidating optimized network infrastructure blueprints into Technology and Operations' annual budget; building 3 years’ financial projections
- Coordinating and liaising with stakeholders
- 10+ years of overall experience
- A degree in Computer engineering, Computer networking or Network engineering
- Knowledge of network infrastructure technologies across all telecom network landscape encompassing NFV/SDN, NG-DWDM, IP/MPLS, Segment Routing, ROADM, Decentralized networks etc
- Knowledge of infrastructure standards such as ETSI, 3GPP, ONF (ONUS, CORD, MEC), TIP, IETF etc
- Knowledge of network infrastructure security standards
- Knowledge of WAN-SDN, SDN-DC, SD-WAN
- Knowledge of data centre design
- Costing principles and models
- Knowledge of FCAPS, reporting and analytics
- Knowledge of automation, API as well as aware of future trends such as AI, Intent-based provisioning etc.
- Knowledge of access and core technologies as well as fixed and mobile networks
- Desirable certifications include CCNP, JNCIP, CCIE, JNCIE, ONF, Virtualization and SDN certificates such as from Redhat, OpenStack, etc
Get a quick view of our unique benefits