This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a leading multinational consulting company, providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services is looking for a Business Development Manager to be based in Spain.
- Project leader for IT Engage with existing and new clients in the telecom sector to identify and develop new business consulting opportunities
- Design and implement transformational solutions to drive business value for our clients, leading the project and steering the client and the team of consultants
Desired background and skills:
- Proven track record (at least 3-5 years experience) in telecom IT consulting as a Team Leader Project Manager (system implementations, vendor selections, IT architecture, IT systems maintenance and Outsourcing, IT Digital transformation,…)
- Good knowledge of Telecom IT platforms (BSS, Service Delivery platforms,…)
- 1-3 years experience in business development (support to Partner/Client Manager) in IT consulting sales process
- Proficiency in German + (English / Spanish)
- Avalability to travel to Germany
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join a growing company aiming to develop the Telecom German market
- Comprehensive continuous training
- Reporting to the Partner of Telecom in Germany, with the opportunity to develop projects at European level
- Good benefit package. Base salary up to 65k + 20% variable + retention bonus (1 additional Annual Gross Salary in 3 years)