This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, an Internet and other Telecommunications provider is looking for a Mid-senior Manager Strategy and PMO to join their team in Barcelona for 6 months.
Part of the responsibilities would be:
- Playing a vital role in driving the client's growth in the next 2-3 years, reporting directly to the Director Strategy & B2B
- Responsible for competitive analysis, identification and quantification of business opportunities and strategic priorities
- Project management of strategic growth projects across the company, leading cross-functional project teams staffed with internal / external experts
- Driving fast results and project success under high visibility and under direct C-Level involvement
- Identifying M&A targets and executing M&A deals as well as post-merger integration
- Fun to work with, hungry for growth, taking ownership for own work and driving results
- At least 4 years of experience in conceptualizing, managing and executing strategic projects
- Ideally, consulting Background in telco industry in a top-tier management consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with strong drive to execute
- Master / Bachelor in business studies or similar
- Excellent English & Spanish skills, ideally work / study experience abroad
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Get a quick view of our unique benefits