This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Microsoft Azure Technical Engineer to support our client in Qatar.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Azure technical and partner communities.
- Implement and support new and existing customers on Microsoft Azure infrastructure and Microsoft IaaS, and PaaS.
- Implement and support new and existing customers on the Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Act as a liaison between customers, sales, service engineering teams, and support.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator / Engineer role.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in scripting specifically PowerShell.
- Experience in the Azure components & APIs.
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server and MySQL)
- Knowledge of relevant web services, mail, backup, and application monitoring
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Good knowledge of server hardware
- Good knowledge of application developments using Agile, and DevOps good practices
- Knowledge of Azure federation services is preferred.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits