This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Highlight the main network requirements driving network data center Interconnect deployments and high availability network architecture
- Document the current network high availability setup and nodes level and connectivity level
- Determine the network high availability strategy requirements;
- Establish a vision statement for the future network high availability environment;
- Review a network solution strategy that addresses the CLIENT ongoing network DR plans in support of the business drivers, goals, and overall strategy of the DR organization;
- Assess the current DR initiatives and capabilities against the new enterprise network solution strategy;
- Review HL Documentation and solutions against the network high availability scenarios as required by CLIENT
- Recommend on tools and solutions that can be used to enhance CLIENT’s network high availability
- Solid experience as Network Architect
- Telecom industry knowledge
- Solid knowledge on BCM
Get a quick view of our unique benefits