This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an Internet and other Telecommunications provider is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Barcelona to support the CEO in the COVID gameplan execution, monitoring and controlling.
Start date: As soon as possible
2 days a week.
- Delegate project tasks.
- Develop comprehensive project plans.
- Meet budget objectives, making adjustments as needed.
- Meet with clients to get detailed project briefs.
- Track project performance.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Fun to work with, hungry for growth, taking ownership for own work and driving results
- At least 4 years of experience in conceptualizing, managing and executing strategic projects
- Ideally, consulting Background in telco industry in a top-tier management consultancy, investment bank or corporate strategy team
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills with strong drive to execute
- Master / Bachelor in business studies or similar
- Excellent English & Spanish skills, ideally work / study experience abroad
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Get a quick view of our unique benefits