This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a consulting firm with a focus on Digital Transformation and IT, is looking for a Project Manager for Omnichannel Customer Experience (CX) project to work on-site for 6-12 months in the Philippines.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Drive the evolution of a strong and innovative Omnichannel experience, appropriately balancing quality, innovation, business impact, and CX
- Define and deliver significant impact to the client's customers and client's business, measured through both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Scope, develop and communicate an enhancement roadmap for Omnichannel capabilities
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners from store operations, contact centers, third-party developers, system integrators, and tech teams to gain input and buy-in on prioritized initiatives
- Strong vision and product leadership aimed at delivering a best in class omnichannel CX
- Effectively communicate with senior stakeholders, ensuring transparency and alignment on roadmap and key initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities
- Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommend solutions, and escalates as needed
- Partner closely with project management, SME’s, and IT to deliver against defined business requirements
- A degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably with experience in a Product Management/Product Owner role
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology and the ability to define requirements as user stories
- Deep knowledge of commerce technology fundamentals, including POS, order management, fulfilment, e-commerce, and app
- Excellent project leadership and project management skills
- Able to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to senior leadership
- Able to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment
- Able to multi-task and be aware of several simultaneous workstreams, and experience managing competing and conflicting priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- PMP certificate is valued
Get a quick view of our unique benefits