This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionThe Enterprise business unit is initiating a transformation project that will focus on improving key identified pain points. This project will be delivered in 2 stages (design and implementation).
- We require a project manager for the initial stage in preparation for stage 2 that is able to do the following:
- Define and coordinate a delivery time plan for 8 weeks
- Coordinate 2 business analysts that must review and define target processes on key areas
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders at Group level in SA and at OpCo level across 6 OpCos
- Produce weekly updates on progress, risks and action plan
- Review and validate deliverables
- Develop an action plan for transformation once the results of this phase are realised
- Certified project manager
- Extensive experience in telecom transformation (>10 years)
- Extensive experience in enterprise solutions (>5 years)
- Good knowledge of operating models and operations optimization
- Senior stakeholder management
- Change Management experience
- Stakeholder management to review plans, assess risks and propose alternatives
- Comfortable in managing complex organisations across multiple countries
- Negotiation and facilitation
Get a quick view of our unique benefits