This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a multinational consulting firm, is launching a large robotization project for a telecom operator to automate its customer service function.
They are looking for a Senior Robotic Architect who is familiar with the architecture of BluePrism and TrustPortal platforms, to perform the following tasks:
- Conceptualize, design, support the construction of software applications utilizing RPA software (Blue Prism), including infrastructure, operating systems, security, scalability, and business requirements.
- Mentor software developers and other team members; guide technical resources on implementation of architecture, tool selection, security standards, and best practices.
- Assists with resolution of technical problems and validate the software architecture against requirements and assumptions.
- 5+ years of technology and architecture experience
- 3+ years of experience in robotic process automation
- Experience programming RPA software with Blue Prism
- Experience with RPA design patterns and practices including queue management
- Formal training in RPA software and experience leading a design authority function
Get a quick view of our unique benefits