Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, a large telecommunication services provider group with a presence in multiple countries, is looking for a Reporting and Programme Portfolio Manager.
- Coordinate with Programme Sponsors and Champions across the business and develop a consolidated view of programme performance (Commercial KPIs and Delivery KPIs) for strategic programmes
- Prepare a quantitative, driver-based working file to link programme KPIs against company-level KPIs, analyse variance and analyse the impact of programmes on company financial and non-financial performance
- Analyse actual company financial and non-financial performance and work with finance and data analytics team to find out the cause of variance against Budget, Forecast and Last Year
- Review the draft analysis with Programme Lead and prepare for submission into the Exco reporting process on a monthly basis, including key data, the performance of each programme and high-light key issues/risks and opportunities for Business
- Understanding the current status of the programmes, identifying and escalating the appropriate issues and risks to the S&T leadership team
- Managing the Quarterly planning process with the Group Business unit and Regional leadership teams in order to ensure that quarterly plans are delivered with high quality and timeously
- Managing the Strategy and Transformation teams’ risk management processes including risk reporting to the Business Risk Management office
- Support Group Executives to ensure EXCo reports address the key requirements and programme delivery metrics are captured correctly
- Development, management and integration of Group EXCo reports and co-ordinating the Exco reporting process between all Group programme leaders
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management reporting including financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or Business Administration with MBA is a plus
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits