This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Senior Manager: Customer Channels to provide leadership and drive innovation on technology solutions around all customer channels and touchpoints.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the implementation of the Customer Channels strategy
- Ensure effective implementation of the Customer Channels strategy by providing direction, structure, business plans and support
- Apply and maintain standards, principles, and processes for overall management of Customer Channels
- Manage the unification of portals and channels to service all customers/partners/agents
- Drive a demand management process to ensure that portal framework remains standard across all operations
- Manage and resolve escalations that have impact on the critical path of service delivery to customers
- Provide technical leadership on projects involving Customer Channels and provide input into the review of all projects initiated
- Review key risks, issues, and dependencies relating to Customer Channels
- South African citizen, BEE eligible
- Minimum 4-year Academic Degree with Honours (B Eng / BSc Degree preferred - MBA / Masters advantageous
- English, French and Arabic (advantageous)
- 5+ years of Senior Management experience
- Proven track record of business improvement and strategy development
- Understanding of the OpCo technology, business and regulatory context
- Timely decision making and reporting
Get a quick view of our unique benefits