This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a leading South African mobile telecom provider, is looking for a Senior Manager Managed Services to overview the development of global product strategy, portfolio and roadmap/Go-to-market strategy for global managed networks and overall lifecycle management.
The responsibilities of the role:
- End-to-end management and monitoring of fixed-line network infrastructure across countries
- Drive growth and maintain the quality of the service
- International SLA set-up coordination and management
- Remote management and coordination of GNOC resources
- Provide strategic direction on services and infrastructure against potential cyber incidents and DOS attacks
- Lead a team of global experts and virtual teams around the world that are tasked to identify strategic partners for delivery of new products and services
- Produce documentation of service: marketing manuals, annexes to contracts, training documentation and business presentations
- 7+ years in relevant experience in the managed services space
- 3+ years managerial experience preferably within the international infrastructure wholesales business
- Experience setting up and managing GNOC for international business
- Experience negotiating and managing SLAs and KPIs for trouble resolution (Service Assurance) through a GNOC
- Knowledge on the international telecommunication infrastructure industry in regard to latest industry trends and competitive landscape
Get a quick view of our unique benefits