This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a global management consulting firm, is looking for a Senior Technology Lead to participate in a long term project in Jakarta.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Participate in Requirements Business Analysis, understand user stories, acceptance criteria, user experience, technical implementation and development tasks
- Be part of a dynamic digital team to technical lead and guide the delivery process
- Design and Review Technical Components required for successful development of user stories
- Work within the Agile squads to resolve technical impediments, and design challenges
- Work with the customer backend technical team, to resolve technical API dependencies, and provide solutions for successful integration between the Front End and Back End components
- Understand and support project plans and project schedules
- Participate in daily standups, identify risks, dependencies, hurdles, and bring together the different stakeholders
- Understand Business Requirements, Technical Solution and Delivery Process, to be able to drive overall execution
- Organizing, attending and participating in technical stakeholder meetings
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Software Development, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in leading Technical Design and Development of large Software development projects
- 3 years of experience in leading Software Project Delivery, preferably with Agile methodologies
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Bahasa Indonesian and English
- Experience in Telecommunication Industry will be an added advantage
Get a quick view of our unique benefits