This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading Telecom operator in Middle East, is looking for a Senior Transformation Project Manager.
- Overall successful delivery of the transformation program initiated by management.
- Provide direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of key cross-functional initiatives as well as establishing and managing overall program plans.
- Ensure organization alignment and focus on key strategic priorities, their effective execution and prioritization of resources across the organization.
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment as measured against project delivery schedule, product quality, project cost, and product cost.
- Serve as key escalation point locally for all technical, commercial or any other business delivery issue for the duration of the program.
- Experience in Telecoms industry preferably with reputable wire-line and wire-less operators or consultancy firms preferably with experience in an emerging market and/or Middle East.
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) related projects
- A Project Management qualification (MPMI/Prince 2) is an advantage.
- +12 years’ project related management experience with significant telecom exposure.
- A strong grasp of the technical aspects of the telecom industry
- Management consulting background
- Programme management experience with project of similar size and scope
- Sound knowledge of finance management, risk analysis.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and Visio
- Ability to direct teams in a matrix environment
- Ability to work well with internal and external clients
Get a quick view of our unique benefits