This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionBased in Erbil, this project will rollout over one million devices to configure a smart grid in Kurdistan. The solution will combine Billing Platforms, NW management systems and Smart Grid solutions.
We are looking for an overall programme manager with the right qualifications and experience to coordinate this rollout across its SW, HW and deployment functions. The position reports directly at a high level into the Ministry of Energy.
The main functions required will be:
- Definition, alignment and setup of the overall work-plan across functions and stakeholders
- Resource management and cost-control
- Setup of project governance across work-streams
- Periodical reporting into key stakeholders and business sponsors
- Proposal of action plans and corrective measures if needed
- Overall risk management
- Initial start-up of the project (2-3 months) will require 3 weeks on-site in Erbil and 1 week from home
- After project setup, work can be done 3 weeks from home and 1 week on-site
- Relevant program Management experience (>5 years)
- Relevant experience in IoT and Smart Grid rollouts
- Certified Project Management
- Good understanding of the Smart Grid architecture and types of solutions
- Previous experience in large rollouts
Get a quick view of our unique benefits