This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a leading multinational consulting company, is looking for a Technical Project Manager AMDOCS in Madrid.
The candidate will be part of the Project Management Office for the migration of AMDOCS CRM for a Telco company in Spain.
- Coordinate the deployment of new releases into the test environment with different development suppliers
- Define the protocols, configurations to ensure a successful deployment into test environment
- Support to test team in Identification of environment technical issues, coordination of resolution
- 6 years experience in AMDOCS CRM (3 of them in Smart Client 7.5 or more)
- Knowledge of Java Frameworks, PL/SQL, UNIX, Shell Script
- English or Spanish
- Knowledge of configuration of environments (Development, Test, Production for AMDOCS (ideally CRM Smart Client))
- Knowledge of OOTB capabilities of AMDOCS CRM (specially in version 7.5 or higher)
- Experience in AMDOCS CRM version/upgrades
- Results oriented, team player, and good analytics skills to identify issues/bugs at software level or environment configuration level
Get a quick view of our unique benefits