Our client, a multinational consulting firm with over 20,000 professionals globally, is expanding its Northern European presence with an office in Amsterdam.
The new office leadership is keen to recruit a Senior Manager / Management Consultant to help build out the local team and support its commercial development.
Opportunity for an ambitious, experienced telecoms project manager to widen management skill set and grow towards a future Partner in a well-supported new practice.
- Around 10-15 years of telecom sector experience.
- Fluent Dutch speaker, excellent English.
- Must be (ex-) management consultant with extensive experience in telecom/digital, especially in the area of business-IT related projects, e.g. solutions, implementation, processes, integration, customer journey, maybe agile, but also project/program management and/or master planning experience.
- Experienced in preparing a master planning for complex (integration) programs: very hands-on experience with Powerpoint and Excel.
- Previous experience working in Top management / IT consulting firms.
- Experience with business development (at least proposal writing and presenting).
- Communicative/collaborative person, not afraid to connect with prospects, preferably with own commercial network at telcos in NL.
- Entrepreneurial/self-starting/flexible person, interested in working in a ‘start-up style’ company with the backing from a corporate in terms of relevant telecom experiences and offerings… “help build practice”.
- Academic degree in the area of IT and/or Business Administration, (some) technical background.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits