This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Transformation Principal Consultant.
The client is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for their success. They are currently in need of a Transformation Principal Consultant that will accountable for the end to end scoping, delivery, performance management and embedment of a portfolio of cross-functional strategic programs.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading combined teams of in-house consultants, 3rd party contractors/partners and SMEs from the business in project teams
- Implementing and improving tools, processes and people management techniques
- Translating high-level strategy planning into an actionable set of program deliverables in consultation with the relevant business unit program sponsor
- Creating high-level budget and resourcing plan
- Leading the delivery of programs from inception until the point of handover to business units responsible for business as usual ownership
- Defining the measures of success and ensuring all program reporting
- 4-year Academic Degree and Postgraduate qualification (MBA/Masters)
- 5-10 years of experience in delivering large and complex programs, including participation in operational transformation projects
- Good experience in Programme Management, Performance Management, Process Analysis, Change Management and Stakeholder Management
- Proven track record of business improvement
- Minimum 5 years in the telecommunications industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Management consulting experience is nice to have
Get a quick view of our unique benefits