This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Within a broad transformation project, it is required to coordinate the different work-streams within a business acceleration program.
This position must setup the proper work plan, coordination bodies and reporting lines to ensure an effective management of the progress of the transformation.
The project manager will need to report into the transformation steering committee and prepare the relevant documentation for this purpose.
The overall transformation will focus on accelerating the financial and operational performance in the business over the next 2 years. The key focus areas include:
- Revenue uplift in post paid and high value customers
- Improving customer and network experience
- Accelerating EBU growth
- Improving efficiencies and aiming for a culture of code excellence
- Simplifying the operating model
The current scope is South Africa and Nigeria and the position is mainly based in Johannesburg.
- Over 5 years of project management of multiple work streams relating to transformation
engagements (functional reorganisation, business turn-around, acceleration
- Proficient knowledge of Project Management tools and reporting tools (excel, word, power point)
- Good knowledge of the telecom functions around commercial and operational areas
Get a quick view of our unique benefits