This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large telecommunications company based in UAE, is looking for an UX/UI consultant.
The duration of the project will be 12 months (very likely to be extended) on-site in Dubai. Start ideally in May 2020.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead experience workshops. Turn insights into journey creation
- Ability to merge business requirements with customer needs and turn complexity into simplicity in all wireframes
- Comfortable co-creating design briefs with product owners and stakeholders. As and when needed, provide inputs to the product roadmap from experience perspective
- Iteratively conceptualize, explore, evaluate Web/Mobile experience and lead the experience design, front end development of the same. Deliver multiple options to debate and critique within design team
- Ability to create user flows, wireframes and prototypes in a complexed echo system at a fast speed
- Manage UX testing
- Ensure and manage healthy relationships with partners, agencies to ensure 360-degree support
- Monitor and manage delivery of desired levels of output from design and development teams
- Work with developers to assess the feasibility of implementing solutions to meet targeted deliverables within time
- Conceptualize interaction design, screen layout, and behaviour of features in line with digital brand guidelines along with UI Designers
- UX/UI design/consulting experience for Web/Mobile applications
- Expert in creating wireframes and user flows, user testing
- Up-to-date experience with interactive and visual design trends
- Stakeholder management
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits