This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is assessing the virtualisation potential in the existing applications across DC in 2 countries. The expert will be required to review the applications, assess their performance and potential to be virtualised and agree on a migration plan for the virtualisation of the applications.
The options to contemplate range from leaving the applications in the exiting environments to removing and virtualising completely. What will be required is the following:
- Map the existing applications available in the DC
- Assess each application in terms of potential to be migrated to a Cloud environment
- Define what is required for each case and design a migration roadmap toward virtualisation (at a high level)
- Align with technology and key stakeholders a possible migration plan
- Use the findings to inform an RFP process for Cloud services to be delivered by third parties.
- Clout Architect and virtualisation expert
- Telecom applications knowledge with experience in hosting them and virtualising them
- Experience in defining and assessing virtualisation migration plans
- Good knowledge of economics and RFP processes
Get a quick view of our unique benefits