This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a General Manager: Customer & Revenue Management.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Provide Groupwide leadership and innovation in the customer management and revenue management areas that includes billing and charging as well as revenue and fraud management
- Manage the BSS strategy and application portfolio related to provide efficient customer care and revenue management functions
- Ensure customer experience and service objectives are being met by the core BSS platforms to support all Bus and recommend areas for improvement or corrective action
- Work with Group Procurement in selecting appropriate vendors for customer revenue management
- Build and maintain effective integration strategy to enable loosely coupled IT Applications to drive agile service delivery
- Develop cost management KPI’s and drive cost management for serving customers
- Reduce the overall cost to serve each customer
- 4-year Academic Degree. A postgraduate qualification is a plus
- TOGAF certification
- Minimum 5 years’ senior management experience with at least 3 years in relevant sector / industry /area of specialisation (understanding emerging markets advantageous)
- Deep understanding of Customer Management platforms, Ericsson charging platforms and RA solutions
- Understanding of Digital BSS frameworks (advantageous)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Experience working in a medium/large organization
- South African citizen, EE eligible
Get a quick view of our unique benefits