This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading South African telecom player, is looking for a Business Analyst to capture and document the business needs of the Enterprise Business Unit in the context of a review of key processes.
The exercise will cover 2-3 countries with the objective to address the key pain points that have been identified. The Business Analyst will have to:
- Assess the main pain points through interviews and workshops
- Identify the improvement areas for the existing processes and pain points
- Define and align the new target processes based on impact and feasibility
- Highlight the requirements for the new process launch
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in telecom for Enterprise Business
- Certified process framework knowledge (e-TOM...)
- Used to running workshops and engaging key stakeholders
- Comfortable in managing complex organisations across multiple countries
- Negotiation and facilitation
Get a quick view of our unique benefits