This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a company focused on Enterprise Architecture and Design, is looking to set up a team for their client. Therefore, they are looking for BSS Enterprise Architects to support a Digital Transformation project.
The experts will be working on a Digital Transformation programme for a Telco client in Munich, Germany.
Main deliverables are Digital channels, new BSS stack, integration to networks and a host of third-party systems.
Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months rolling contracts with a view of a 2-year programme
Location: on-site, in Germany (no city confirmed yet)
- 10+ years of experience in a Telco environment
- Previous experience of working on large Digital transformation projects covering the BSS stack (Billing, CRM, Channels, etc.) ideally in the Telecoms domain
- Ability to map business capability to technology mapping
- Creating Architecture Roadmaps & Blueprints
- Portfolio management and governance
- Comfortable speaking to C-level
- Working with SA’s to give them architecture guidance
- German fluent both speaking and written
- English advanced
- Valid work permit for Germany
Get a quick view of our unique benefits