This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a company focused on Enterprise Architecture and Design, is looking to set up a team for their client.
Therefore, they are looking for BSS Programme Managers to support a Digital Transformation project, who can support a Digital Transformation programme for a Telco client in Germany.
Main deliverables are Digital channels, new BSS stack, integration to networks and a host of third-party systems.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months rolling contracts with a view of a 2-year programme
Location: On-site, in Germany (no city confirmed yet).
- 10+ years of experience especially leading BSS Transformation programmes.
- Previous experience of working on large Digital transformation projects covering the BSS stack (Billing, CRM, Channels, etc.) ideally in the Telecoms domain.
- PM qualifications (such as Prince 2, PMP and use of project)
- German fluent both speaking and written
- English advanced
- Valid work permit for Germany
Get a quick view of our unique benefits