This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Developing and implementing an integrated Business Continuity/Crisis management framework and strategy
- Enabling and facilitating the identification of critical functions, events that could disrupt delivery of services, recovery priorities and critical resources required to maintain services.
- Assist in development of plans to ensure continued operations, asset protection, and loss mitigation in the event of a disruption
- Develop, deliver and evaluate in conjunction with departments a structured exercise program to test the effectiveness of business continuity plans and the preparedness of staff
- Prepare, deliver and implement a corporate business continuity awareness program, including the delivery of appropriate staff training.
- 5 years experience, 3 years specifically in Business Continuity domain
- Experienced in implementing BCM in technology/services industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer/information systems
- Industry certifications such as ISO 22301, DRI or BCI qualifications preferred
- Previous experience working for telecom clients
Get a quick view of our unique benefits