This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
The BPM has an overview about local and global business processes, especially in the Operations area. Among other responsibilities, the consultant will have to:
- Identify process weaknesses and design solutions to improve the efficiency, effectiveness of the respective process
- Design new processes for the organisation and contributing towards solving process-related challenges
- Design new process improving business process
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes
- Propose improvement actions related to Organisation Processes and Technology through the existing levers
- Support the preparation of the action plan for the implementation of improvements: schedule, risks, teamwork,…
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Economics
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in management, process reengineering, digital transformation or technology in a consultancy firm
- Process management and other finance experiences is a plus.
- Develop and implement Lean Projects in client.
- BPM Experience: Software AG (ARIS), Tibco, Pega Systems.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits