This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Business Transformation Senior Consultant.
The client is entering a new phase in its lifecycle where operational and commercial excellence has become critical for their success. They are currently in need of a Business Transformation Senior Consultant that will make a contribution to the knowledge repository, processes, tools and culture of the Group Transformation Office.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Translating high-level strategy planning into an actionable set of program deliverables in consultation with the relevant business unit program sponsor
- Implementing and improving tools, processes and people management techniques
- Creating the plan to deliver the scope of the workstream
- Leading the delivery of the workstream from inception until the point of handover to business units
- Defining the measures of success and ensuring all program reporting
- 4-year Academic Degree. A postgraduate qualification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience participating in complex programs, including operational transformation projects
- Good experience with operating model design and implementation
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- South African citizen
Get a quick view of our unique benefits