This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large telecommunications company based in UAE, is looking for a Business Transformation Readiness Lead expert to join long term project which will last from 12 months to 3-4 years.
The expert will be responsible for:
- Program roadmap development/review from business readiness point of view (offers, products, channels, customer experience, customer transfer)
- Management of program governance from business readiness point of view (steering, decision making, risk management)
- Steering of business workstreams (Products, channels, journeys)
- Management of program review forums (e.g. consumer, enterprise, financial)
- Content development in selected areas
- Decision making support for Greenfield Steerco / senior executives in business readiness related workstreams
- Management of consultants/advisory working in the program
- Program benefit realization tracking / KPIs in business-related workstreams
Required experience and background:
- Experience of 10+ years with potential background in industry and management consulting.
- Experience in commercial domains, management and implementation of large scale programs and digital domains.
- Versatile in terms of topics coverage and can manage multiple major topics simultaneously.
- Effective time management, stakeholder management and communication skills are required for the position
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits