This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an Internet and other Telecommunications provider is looking for a freelance Customer Operations & Experience Manager.
The expert will manage and evolve customer operations (COPS) with a passion for high-performance and delivery of measured excellence in customer experience.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 1 month with the possibility of extention
Workforce Planning & Management
- Forecast, plan, organize, recruit, outsource and manage the COPS workforce to meet the dynamic demands of the company
- Develop and manage team members and the working environment to equip the team for high-performance, improve employee satisfaction, and manage resource attrition
- Monitor and manage daily operations, both in-house and with BPO partners, to ensure that agreed service levels and performance metrics are met or exceeded: customer experience, operational efficiency, and effectiveness
- Maintain day-to-day operational relationships with BPO partners to foster a culture of continuous improvement and exchange of ideas, working towards best-practices across our operational scope
- Drive and support the strategic relationship with our selected BPO and technology partners to ensure future-proofed operational capability at optimum cost and performance levels
- Create a ‘one team’ environment where in-house and outsourced team members recognize and respect each other as peers and partners in the delivery of customer excellence
- Review and approve invoicing from BPO partners, continuously and proactively seeking improvements to the efficiency and cost of operations. Track BPO budgets.
- Be a proactive brand and business ambassador, ensuring that all customer contacts are orientated towards delivering great customer experience, promoting the companies brand stimulating loyalty and business development/sales opportunities
- Incorporate COPS into the ‘Customer Journey’, proactively working with other business functions to document and continuously improve the journey over time
- Catalog issues and improvement opportunities within the sphere of COPS and those that affect customer experience, operational efficiency, or effectiveness from elsewhere in the business
- Be the COPS Process Champion, stimulating ownership and proactive improvement to practices within teams and functions
- In collaboration with Change Management, and relevant company functions, assess, design and implement improvements to policy, practice, platforms, and people/organization to enhance revenue, optimize costs, and improve customer Service
- Define, implement and manage an appropriate Measurement, Reporting, and Insights (MRI) framework, setting appropriate targets and service levels for relevant scope and ensuring detailed root cause of issues and resolution analysis of cases to determine improvement options
- Establish benchmarks for performance comparison across the sphere of COPS, comparing to Spanish and International references
- Maintain cross-business engagement to foster collaborative relationships and an aligned approach to customer experience excellence.
- Daily operational reporting (productivity, service levels etc.)
- Weekly summary reporting
- Monthly management reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting as needed for specific requirements
- Experience in managing shared services and/or call center operations
- Demonstrable track record in delivering customer excellence
- Excellent standard of English and Spanish, written and oral
- Very strong capability in Microsoft Office applications; ‘Power User’.
- Minimum 4-5 Years in a team-leading position of call center operations
- Customer orientation. Focussed on understanding, measuring and delivering
- excellence in customer experience.
- Data driven. Uses data intelligently to track performance, discover issues, define
- and deliver improvement opportunities.
- Critical thinking. Ability to analyze complex and diverse problems and leverage
- data, relationships and knowledge to derive solutions.
- Communications. Excellent communications, demonstrable at all levels, with
- particular emphasis on senior management engagement and presentation skills.
- Leadership. Leading by example, motivational and inclusive management
- capability but not afraid to take rapid decisions to get the job done.
- Goal and execution orientated. Self-starter and dynamic in generating
- opportunities and tenaciously progressing initiatives. Able to focus and deliver to
- Creative initiative. Innovative by nature, embracing disruption and delivering
- pragmatic, quality outcomes to address challenges or opportunities observed.
- Flexible and an open attitude to change. Positive attitude, even when circumstances
- Experience in: Leading transformation/change programmes/projects
- Continuous improvement mechanisms
- Managing BPO relationships
- Telecommunications industry
- Multi-language capability
- Exposure to various operational and business cultures.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits