This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Deliver the Customer Value Management strategy that will drive and enable the Customer value, targets and objectives
- Translate Organizational strategy into meaningful operational targets and strategic focus areas for the business unit under management.
- Ensure that the focus areas are disseminated to all levels in the business unit.
- Help to develop upselling, prevention and win-back initiatives with the aim of achieving growth targets from CVM angle
- Stakeholder Management.
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing between team members.
- Determine and analyses development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed
- Create an effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Review and update the department’s organizational structure and role description to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountability of each team member.
- Over 6 years in customer lifecycle management and analytics.
- Experience in CVM methodology, principles, capabilities, and techniques.
- Ideally, experience in supervising and coaching junior CVM experts.
- Full view of the CVM function, from technical requirements to analysis, campaigns and impact measurement.
- Able to provide and revise business requirements for people and technology.
- Relevant professional Marketing/Business qualification essential.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits