This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large telecommunications company based in UAE, is looking for a CVM & Partner Management Domain Architect expert to join long term project which will last from 12 months to 3-4 years.
The expert will:
- Be responsible for the architecting of the systems that are key to driving customer value & differentiation
- Work closely with the business customer base management team, digital and business segments to ensure the necessary systems are architected to help business drive revenue targets
- Covers systems: campaign management, loyalty management, next best action, 3rd party partner management
- Be an expert in creating the e2e domain solution, data ingestion, realtime triggering, CVM data models
- Bring experience in products such as Mobilytics, SAS, Sitecore, eMagine, Infonova
Professional backgroundRequired experience and background:
- Senior domain experts with transformation experience.
- The Domain architect is the subject matter expert responsible to design the respective domain solutions in alignment with the scope boundaries set by the lead E2E transformation architects
- Will require technical and non-technical skill sets and will require the candidate to engage, influence and negotiate with Operations, Network, Customer Experience, Consumer and Enterprise business units to ensure the solution architecture and technology adoption is fully aligned with their respective business unit strategy.
- Expected to be the authority on the domain solution SoW and sign off on the domain HLA
- Must be able to lead, make and defend fact-based complex & challenging decisions.
- The candidate will be a technical expert, contributor in industry forums and delivered proven results.
- Participated in launching innovative products in an agile environment.
- Will have ~20yrs experience
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits