This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a global management consulting company with a focus on Telecom, Media and Digital (TMD), is looking for a Data Quality and ETL engineer.
- Support data mapping of KPIs to CDEs in data marts, DWH and source systems.
- Execute Data Profiling on CDEs to test quality on various dimensions like completeness, integrity etc.
- Analyze profiling report to identify trends, patterns and anomalies in the data contribution to DQ issues.
- Aggregate results in different high-level scores per domain, subject area etc.
- Socialize and present outputs to relevant stakeholders.
- Translate DQ profiling findings into required interventions and fixes.
- Develop a plan for executing fixes.
- Support the client in fixing the low hanging data quality issues.
- Provide support to ETL process design and development for business datamarts in Greenplum or SAS.
- 4+ years of experience in data quality profiling, data mapping, ETL process design and development.
- Knowledge of Informatica DQ and ETL tools are mandatory.
- Experience in the Telecom industry is an added advantage
- French is a plus.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits