This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a management consulting firm, is looking for a Telecom Data Scientist to develop analytics algorithms and models to build customer experience metrics for a mobile operator using Network quality KPIs and Customer Service KPIs.
Good level of Japanese is required.
- Structure and set up simple data-marts
- Produce clean, well-structured, commented/documented, error-free codes
- Produce accurate outputs for project analyses into CSV, excel etc.
- Comfortable in Japanese, able to liaise well with clients on project/data related discussions
- Programming Languages: SAS, SQL, R, Python, Hive, and Spark with good knowledge of using data from DB platforms like Teradata, Oracle, and Hadoop
- Able to independently define analytical and programming approaches to analyses proposed by team members
- Able to Structure data requests and perform data quality checks with minor supervision
- Basic understanding of telecom concepts related to Customer, Network, products, revenue, ARPU, Churn etc (desirable)
- Good hold on basic statistical and modeling concepts
Get a quick view of our unique benefits