This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a company leading technology communications through mobile, fixed, broadband and TV, is looking for a Data Scientist to support them remotely for a 3 to 4-months-project.
It will be an Anomaly Detection Project using Spark.
- 2-3 years of experience as Data Scientist
- Expert in Spark
- Experience with unbalanced data
- Knowledge of anomalies, confusing data or incomplete data
- Coding languages Python and PySpark
- Big Data experienced
- Spanish advance and English intermediate are a must
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits